Monday, January 24, 2011

My Review of SOUP AND SANDWICH CERAMIC TRAY DUO

Originally submitted at UncommonGoods

Nestling cozily on its sandwich tray, this soup bowl helps you indulge your comfort food cravings. Perfectly sized to serve up tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, this ceramic combo lets you end the precarious balancing act of enjoying your favorite quick and comfy meal. Safe for use in the ...


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

By Jacquelynn from Oklahoma City, OK on 1/24/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Stylish, Attractive Design, High Quality, Dishwasher Safe, Doesn't Stain

Best Uses: Formal Occasions, Daily Use, Dinner partys

Describe Yourself: Frequent Entertainer, Bargain Hunter

I'm just looking for an excuse to use my set! I would buy this over and over and over again. I first thought it was a bit expensive but these are well made and will last me for ages!! Totally worth the money!

Love my soup and sandwich duo!

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment